Terms and conditions for support responses
These terms and conditions apply to paid support only. There are no guarantees, and hence no terms or conditions, for any free support offered, which is entirely at our discretion.
- If you purchase a one-off support incident (if and when we begin selling one-off support incident products), and if the problem turns out to be a bug in the Keyy Premium plugin or apps, then we will refund your purchase. In case of dispute, we will be the final arbiters of what constitutes a bug.
- Specific support purchases are for a designated website. If you purchase a one-off incident then you must indicate on the support form which site this is.
- No support is available on Sundays. For the purpose of all timed guarantees (e.g. you have purchased 24-hour response, if and when we sell such support packages), the clock is deemed to stop at 10 p.m. in the evening (UK time), and re-start at 8 a.m. on the next morning, Monday-Saturday. This does not apply to 3-day responses (i.e. you can still count all of Sunday within the 3 days).
- To claim paid support, you must fill in the official form, and must include your order number. No timed guarantee is deemed to be active until you have filled in the form.
- The Keyy WordPress plugin, like WordPress itself, is warranty-free software. The maximum compensation that you can receive for any breach of your support agreement is a refund of the price paid for that support agreement, only. In the case of a purchase of a Keyy subscription with bundled support, the price paid for support is deemed to be one third of the purchase price. In particular, your paid support does not guarantee error-free operation. As is uniform in the digital software industry, because digital software cannot be “returned”, there is no trial period, money-back guarantee or right to a refund for the software itself (though we do offer them, at our discretion, based on the merits of your case).
- When purchasing a one-off support incident, the purchase must be used within one month of purchase.
- Satellite telephones and other premium-rate numbers are not eligible for telephone support, if such a support package has been specifically offered and purchased. We are entitled to exercise reasonable discretion in any other grey areas.
- Telephone calls can only be made during UK working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Pornographic or other websites of an obscene nature are not eligible for any support from a support-only purchase, and such purchases will be immediately refunded. Software purchases are not eligible for support on such websites if it would involve us visiting your website. Furthermore, if you fail to check the checkbox to indicate that the address of the website you enter, or fail to indicate ahead of time that any other website you later send us a link to, contains offensive visual or audio content (e.g. pornographic or obscene imagery), then you agree to forfeit your rights to further support for any website on your account, at our sole discretion.
- Finally, we reserve the right to, without notice or refund, terminate any ongoing services (including support agreements or update feeds) to customers who abuse our facilities or staff.