Keyy has an extra layer of security, using a passcode / fingerprint to prevent imposters from logging in. As soon as you realise your phone is missing or stolen, you should immediately disconnect your old private key and set a new one up, this can be done by sumbitting a request here.
- How restoring a WordPress website can be more difficult than you think
- Keyy is for sale – we’re looking for its new owners
- The role of HTTPS in SEO and the increasing significance of SSL for better ranking
- Keyy is for sale and we’re looking for new owners
- WP-Optimize release new ‘how-to’ video for image optimization