Keyy provides more security than a password as it removes the biggest weakness of a password: the user. Most users don’t follow the proper advice on creating strong passwords, which makes them vulnerable to brute forcing. What’s more, users often reuse the same password across multiple online accounts, meaning security breaches to a single account can result in far-reaching vulnerabilities. Also passwords do not change for long periods of time, but a Keyy scan is unique each time. Keyy removes the need for passwords entirely, making it much more secure.
- Caching with WP-Optimize: The incredible new feature now available for all users
- MetaSlider – The superior WordPress slider plugin
- UpdraftPlus announces new feature to spin out empty WP installs with a couple of clicks! Perfect for testing new plugins, themes or designs…
- How to use Advanced Custom Fields with WPML
- Premium Gold – The newest addition to the UpdraftPlus premium family