Keyy provides more security than a password as it removes the biggest weakness of a password: the user. Most users don’t follow the proper advice on creating strong passwords, which makes them vulnerable to brute forcing. What’s more, users often reuse the same password across multiple online accounts, meaning security breaches to a single account can result in far-reaching vulnerabilities. Also passwords do not change for long periods of time, but a Keyy scan is unique each time. Keyy removes the need for passwords entirely, making it much more secure.
- How restoring a WordPress website can be more difficult than you think
- Keyy is for sale – we’re looking for its new owners
- The role of HTTPS in SEO and the increasing significance of SSL for better ranking
- Keyy is for sale and we’re looking for new owners
- WP-Optimize release new ‘how-to’ video for image optimization