The login process, which Keyy handles, is protected. But afterwards, if your site is not SSL, WordPress’s own login cookie can be stolen by an attacker in a successful MITM attack, bypassing any security that Keyy provides. Using SSL (https) is highly recommended, as it has other benefits as well such as SEO.
- Caching with WP-Optimize: The incredible new feature now available for all users
- MetaSlider – The superior WordPress slider plugin
- UpdraftPlus announces new feature to spin out empty WP installs with a couple of clicks! Perfect for testing new plugins, themes or designs…
- How to use Advanced Custom Fields with WPML
- Premium Gold – The newest addition to the UpdraftPlus premium family