The login process, which Keyy handles, is protected. But afterwards, if your site is not SSL, WordPress’s own login cookie can be stolen by an attacker in a successful MITM attack, bypassing any security that Keyy provides. Using SSL (https) is highly recommended, as it has other benefits as well such as SEO.
- How restoring a WordPress website can be more difficult than you think
- Keyy is for sale – we’re looking for its new owners
- The role of HTTPS in SEO and the increasing significance of SSL for better ranking
- Keyy is for sale and we’re looking for new owners
- WP-Optimize release new ‘how-to’ video for image optimization