No, Keyy requires WordPress to run in the backend for it to work. It cannot be used as a stand-alone product.
- Caching with WP-Optimize: The incredible new feature now available for all users
- MetaSlider – The superior WordPress slider plugin
- UpdraftPlus announces new feature to spin out empty WP installs with a couple of clicks! Perfect for testing new plugins, themes or designs…
- How to use Advanced Custom Fields with WPML
- Premium Gold – The newest addition to the UpdraftPlus premium family