We are pleased to announce an updated version of UpdraftPlus 2.15.5 that features new tweaks.
As part of the update, we aim to send clearer messages to users who have downgraded from the unlimited package to a smaller package and are receiving confusing licencing server message, despite their site not being connected for updates.
We recommend the update for all UpdraftPlus Premium users.
- TWEAK: For Premium users with grand-fathered lifetime updates (i.e. purchased before August 2013), a regression had caused support entitlement expires to no longer be notified
- TWEAK: For Premium users with who have downgraded from unlimited licenses to another package, a licence expiry message could show when in fact the real situation was that they just needed to specifically allocate a licence to the site. The relevant message has been adjusted to improve this.
- TWEAK: Track “more files” incremental backup locations
- TWEAK: Don’t show individual add-ons that have not been bought in the account add-ons page if the user has Premium.
- TWEAK: Include the raw updates check response information in the internal/advanced dump
- TWEAK: Added the UpdraftClone video
The post UpdraftPlus 2.15.5 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.