We are pleased to announce that UpdraftPlus 1.16.5 (free version) has been released. The changes in this new release cover a number of new features, fixes and tweaks. We recommend the update for all UpdraftPlus users.
The full change-log is as follows;
- FEATURE: If a restoration is interrupted (e.g. PHP timeout), then the “Continue” feature can now resume not just at the most recent zip file, but within the zip file at the point it had reached (https://updraftplus.com/auto-resuming-interrupted-restores-part-2/)
- FEATURE: Added command in WP-CLI which gives a list of incremental backups restore points
- FIX: Regression: When a Dropbox upload failed to complete, UpdraftPlus would log this but fail to retry
- FIX: Again update phpseclib to the latest version which should now fix the ‘SSH2 Server Host Key Algorithm Mismatch’ on all installs
- TWEAK: Correct a wrong variable reference in an error message
- TWEAK: Replace incidental use of ipinfo.io now that it requires a paid API key
- TWEAK: The print_delete_old_dirs_form method should have been public to allow painting if the user clicked through the previous message
The post UpdraftPlus 1.16.5 now released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.