We are pleased to announce that UpdraftPlus 1.16.4 (free version) and 2.16.4 (paid versions) have been released. The changes in this new release cover a number of fixes and tweaks for both versions. We recommend the update for all UpdraftPlus users.
The full change-log is as follows;
- FIX: Regression: Properly mark backups picked up via “Rescan remote storage” as non-native (preventing unwelcome side-effects such as being pruned by another site)
- FIX: Correctly update the OneDrive refresh token to prevent expiry
- FIX: Again work around an issue with ‘SSH2 Server Host Key Algorithm Mismatch’ occurring with the current phpseclib release by temporarily reverting to an earlier one as it still does not work on all installs
- FIX: When restoring an incremental backup set via WP-CLI, the selected restore point was ignored
- FIX: If the remote storage settings were for multiple instances of a single backend-type (e.g. two Dropbox accounts), and if the entire backup and send operation completed in a single PHP process, then the local copy of the files would not be deleted
- TWEAK: Show the error message if mbstring.func_overload is turned on in php.ini while creating migration key
- TWEAK: Added Azure China endpoint
- TWEAK: Resolve “dashicons” CSS conflict
- TWEAK: Add ‘blogmeta’ to the list of core tables (in readiness for WP 5.1)
- TWEAK: Remove unnecessary deprecated (in PHP 7.3) parameter to define() in WebDAV HTTP library
- TWEAK: Prevent a potential PHP notice in UpdraftPlus Premium when installed without network access
- TWEAK: Enhance the updraftplus_exclude_file and updraftplus_exclude_directory filters to also pass the stored names
- TWEAK: Add a new constant UPDRAFTPLUS_ZIP_BATCH_CEILING that can tweak internals of the zip backup engine“`
The post UpdraftPlus 1.16.4 / 2.16.4 now released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.